Friday, September 5, 2008

Okay...I'm Ready


Just so you all know, I only have two weeks before my my big entrance to this world. I hope you're all ready for me! My mom and dad tell me all the time that they are ready for me. They say there is a whole room set up just for me and there are lots of animals and toys and soft things to play with. I keep kicking and wiggling in mom's tummy trying to get comfortable. Sometimes I hear mom telling dad about it. Sorry mom. I just can't wait any longer! My dad keeps telling me about all the cool stuff we are gonna do when I come out and all the wonderful people I am gonna meet. All this waiting is driving me crazy! Anyway, I hope this little update finds all of you in good health and good spirits.

Until next time, peace and love from da' corner.

No comments: