Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Here Everyone!







That was tough! Being born is really tiring. My mom says she can't believe we actually did it. It is so fun to cuddle with mom and dad! I finally got to meet my grandpa and grandma, uncle Tim, auntie Monica and cousins Tanner and Casey. Tanner and Casey came to the hospital and they both held me in their arms. I love my cousins. When Casey came to see me after I got home, he brought me a picture he drew for me... that's the first football I have ever seen! Thank you Casey!

I have been pretty tired but mom and dad say that I am a good eater and all my bits and pieces are working well. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I am 2.5 days old now and things are gettin' good! I hope everyone is as happy as I am.

Happy thoughts from da' corner!

Cooper

2 comments:

Carol said...

He is so handsome. There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. We Love you all.
Carol & Harold

nat said...

Oh my gosh you guys he is so precious!! I can't wait to see him...I want to come now!! You done good...he is beautiful.